Velvet and leather are beloved materials this season, but now they get hit by another naughty one – vinyl!
It is actually part of the leather-trend-gang, because you can either have patent leather or vinyl. So you might know it already…
my shoe of the SEASON this time is a VINYL OVERKNEE with suede!
Why is it the „shoe of the season“?
To choose this season’s shoe of the month, hasn’t been a tough question at all. I crowned this pretty pair of seduction, because:
- Overknees are the trending shoes of the moment & further very cozy, because they are like a second skin (which is always great in winter).
- So the trending shoes right now are overknees. The trendiest version of it is with vinyl. And you are trending as f***, if you wear overknees in vinyl in RED. But I live in Tyrol, so I skipped the red part. People already struggle with those beauties, because they are really controversial. #countrysideproblems
- Black is ALWAYS a Go. #permatrend
- Part of the shoe is made of suede, which is sort of leather and leather is trend material this winter.
- It has a very functional sole, which makes it easy to walk even in snow (!).
- It just looks hot. (This is such an obvious point, why didn’t I put it at first? lol)
- It combines three trends: Overknee, Suede & Vinyl.
- You have legs for ages (when wearing overknees with heel! Flats are a tricky thing.).
If you have any more reasons, just tell me! 😉
My outfit with vinyl overknees for a fashion show
The outfit, you see, is styled for a fashion show, which I attended later that day, so please don’t think, I am dressing up in the cold like this for hiking or something familiar.
I styled the overknees with tights (for sure! It is winter), a
with ruffled shoulder endings
and sequin embroidery on the front side,
a black (also shoulder-ruffled) blazer, a black choker and a black clutch from Victoria’s Secret.
All black from the back!
From the back the whole look is black. The embroidered sequin elements at the front are eyecatching enough, so I kept the rest simple.
Details: sequin & embroidery
How do you like the „shoe of the season“?
Would you wear them?
Love the outfit as well?
Leave some love!
Hi there very cool site!! Guy .. Excellent .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds additionallyKI’m glad to search out a lot of helpful info right here in the put up, we need work out extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .